You may meander along the many paths to peace and happiness and find nirvana in a few years or you could take the Happiness Express and experience joy in a snap!
- Do you have days in which you want to be happy but it is just outside your grasp?
- Is stress, with a capital letter “S” your middle name?
- Have you tried meditating and it’s like herding wild squirrels?
- Or maybe you would just like to know how to increase and maintain a higher energy vibration?
Join us and participate in a buffet of quick and simple happiness and stress-free exercises that are easy to adapt into your daily lifestyle.
- DID YOU KNOW that if you meditate for only 10 seconds 6 times per day that those 60 seconds have a positive impact on your heart?
- DID YOU KNOW that happier people live longer, get sick less often, have stronger relationships and make more money?
Saturday, October 15, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Owen Brown Interfaith Center
7246 Cradlerock Way
Columbia, MD 21045
You will learn and experience:
- Positive psychology happiness exercises
- Mindfulness meditation, informal and formal
- Laughter Yoga
- Energy EFT Tapping
- Fitness moves that are simple yet energizing
- And more!
Benefits: Decrease stress, become more resilient, strengthen your immune system, increase your longevity, and be happier. All based on evidence-based research.
Attire: Loose, comfortable clothing to support light movement.
Lunch: You are set free for an hour to hunt and gather food or you can purchase some from a few nearby restaurants.
- $99 until September 4th
- $120 September 5th and after
And don’t blame us if you end up smiling for no reason afterwards!